- Sign into your Twitter account; at the top of the page, click on the gear icon;
- Click and chose 'Settings';
- Then in the list on the left choose 'Widgets';
- Now a page with some tabs across the top will appear.
- For a updating hashtag list, click on the 'Search' tab;
- Add your hashtag (like #BikeMonthTO) in the box where they provide an example;
- Adjust the 'Height' and 'Link color';
- Click 'Create';
- Copy the code offered at the bottom of the page and;
- Embed it in 'widget container' on your blog or website.
Tweets about "#BikeMonthTO"
(you don't have to set 'width' - the embed adjusts itself according to the width of the container it is placed in.)