Blogger's Compose Interface creates issues with all the scorecards for Blogger that I have built.
When I create the markup for the baseball scorecards in a text editor - and then view the results in my browser - the results are radically different when I then take that code and paste it into the Blogger Compose widow set to 'HTML' - and then switch over to Compose mode tab. And then differently again when I publish it and look at the result on the Blog.
In this version of the html baseball scorecard for Blogger - which I guess I'll call the "Canvas Series" (ending the "Minima Series") - the Javascrpt that creates the box outline; the separation between the pitching notation area and scoring notation area; and the infield and outfield icons - are all produced via script - and that doesn't render in Bloggers Compose Interface at all!
That's why I added dashed lines to the text boxes - so I can see which quaderant I'm going to write in, and on which line in that quadrant.
Here's an image I took of what I see in the Blogger Compose Interface, that you see rendered just above as a baseball scorecard 'At-Bat box'.