Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Jonathan Goldstein makes me want to write







On: Live in the Now... NOW!


Understanding the creative process I guess is the reason I keep listening to Jonathan Goldstein's Wiretap. It's like the way I watch the story telling process over and over and over on TV knowing that one day I will learn how it keeps my attention. And then I won't need to watch that show any more.

But I 'like' those shows; but what does that mean?

Does it mean that I like it because I don't understand it... like some sort of entertaining Stockholm Syndrome? In fact I think I'll leave out the link to the show in this post, just to show that this is about that I do understand, that I'm not a victim - not a neurotic insane person who pretends to be entertained by things they don't really understand... wait a minute... Click



mh

No comments:

Post a Comment