Thursday, February 1, 2007

The Birth of My First Widget: I'm officially a Geek!

Today I am happy to announce the birth of my first widget.

Completely self taught we've been trying to conceive for 2 months now.

Conceived in bed late night a day and a half ago; I rushed to the keyboard yesterday morning and began writing the code on my blogger template. The birth was smooth, with few complications. Other than the fact the blogger code over ruled my color choice on the buttons, and the bigged up letters kept appearing off the button; but we got that fixed and simpled it down pretty good I think.

I've been so busy I forgot to send out an announcement, or cards to anyone or anything like that until today; Thanks everyone for your support. Have some code! Enjoy!

I'm officially a Geek!

I know it's nothing new, but it's my widget and I love it!







LIST







  • SCIENCE








  • No comments:

    Post a Comment