Saturday, October 31, 2009

Yankees @ Phillies, 2009 World Series Game 3 LiveBlog @ Michael Holloway's BaseballBlogs



From: Yankees @ Phillies, 2009 World Series Game 3 LiveBlog @ Michael Holloway's BaseballBlogs

"Here we are, 'virtually' in the City of Brotherly Love, Philadelphia and actually in Toronto. This LiveBlog is a new idea to me; I write - as it's happening, in real time - my observations, analysis, opinions and if they're good - re quotes from the Fox Sports announcers.

When I complete an idea and there's a break in the action I record the time and push the 'Publish Post' button in Blogger which then updates Michael Holloway's BaseballBlogs in real time."


Happy to announce that during Game 3 a baseball fan, somewhere in the world, with out a way to watch or hear, followed along - which is the point of the thing!

Check out The 2009 World Series Game 3 and Game 2 LiveBlogs written as they happened @ Michael Holloway's BaseballBlogs.

Also, I'm planning to LiveBlog Game 4, November 1, 2009 at 8:00 EDT also at Michael Holloway's BaseballBlogs.



mh

No comments:

Post a Comment