Wednesday, November 17, 2010

New Cartoon: Relativity

Relativity is a subjective thing. For example, if I 'feel' like it's taking forever to get to my office - which is just down this hall, then it is, by any measure that matters - a long way down this hall - don't you see?


This isn't my exact entry to The New Yorker Cartoon Caption Contest; the picure they allow me to take a screen shot of is full of book keeping notations; so I cleaned it up a bit in Microsoft Paint and added what I think is a slightly better caption.

LOOK OUT! Here come lawyers from Condé Nast Digital.

The fall-back to the Cartoon Kit, the good old "Cartoon Caption Contest" at The New Yorker! :)

You can enter a witty caption of your own for the cartoon; this time drawn by Christopher Weyant. Entries for this contest will be accepted through Monday, November 29th, 2010.



mh

No comments:

Post a Comment